DAO1 has gone from strength to strength since announcing a partnership with YFDAI.Finance. We thoroughly enjoyed taking part in the YFDAI Official AMA session and we are incredibly excited to be part of such a vibrant community!
DAO1 becomes the next project to launch via the YFDAI LaunchPad on Polygon. We are happy to announce that the LaunchPad Whitelist registration for the pre-sale is now LIVE! Check out all the details below.
DAO1 aims to deliver a state-of-the-art platform, encompassing socio-economic incentives and financial freedom by deploying the best of the DeFi world under the roof of a true DAO, governance from day one. DAO1 is open-source, fully transparent, and both in theory and practice, incorruptible. The prevailing product offerings are composed of Staking, Farming, Hackathons for further enhancement of the DAO1 ecosystem, and more. It also introduces dynamic financial services like Decentralized Fund (DeF) or Hybrid Advisory, Startup Funds, Incubator platform, and Charity initiative through NFTs and donations.
Whitelist Duration: 4 Days
● Whitelist starts: 21st of May, 12:00 UTC
● Whitelist ends: 25th of May 23:59 UTC
● Whitelist winners announcement: 26th of May 15:00 UTC
● Public sale starts: 27th of May 18:00 UTC
● Monday, May 17th: Snapshot for DAO1 eligibility
● Tuesday, May 18th: AMA
● Wednesday, May 19th: Pre-sale registration
● Friday, May 20th: Close pre-sale registration
● Tuesday, May 25th: Pre-sale (36 hours only)
● Thursday, May 27th: Public sale
● Friday, May 28th: Listing
Token Sale Details
● Public round (3.00%, 108,000)
● Available for Gleam campaign (50%)
Participate in the Public Sale Whitelist
The idea behind the Whitelist sale event is that each action or task involved will be translated into a specific amount of entries, actions or tasks. Some of these tasks are mandatory, while some are optional. We encourage you to complete as many tasks as possible in order to increase your chances of winning — EVERY ENTRY COUNTS!
There will be 170 random winners + top 100 on the leaderboard.
Shortlisted participants will receive the YFDAI Whitelisting form, to be filled before the deadline.
● Follow on Twitter (10 points) — mandatory
● Join the Telegram group and channel (20 points) — mandatory
● Like, comment, retweet and tag 3 friends (20 points) — mandatory
● Post on Twitter with specific hashtags (20 Points) — optional
● Subscribe to the newsletter (10 points) — optional
● Follow on LinkedIn (10 points) — optional
● Share our latest LinkedIn post (20 points) — optional
● Discord entry (10 points) — optional
● Reddit entry (10 points) — optional
● Upvote a Reddit post (10 points) — optional
● Facebook entry (10 points) — mandatory
● Like, comment and share our latest post (20 points) — mandatory
● Youtube entry (20 points) — mandatory
● Comment on our Bitcointalk thread (50 points) — optional
● Viral share (refer a friend) — optional
Countries Banned from Token Sales
If you reside or are a tax resident in one of the following countries, you will not be able to hold DAO1 tokens: The United States, Venezuela, North Korea, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Somalia, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, and any other jurisdiction where administrative or licensing requirements are needed for such ventures.