Crypto with its addition like Decentralized Finance, Non Fungible Tokens or Decentralized Autonomous Organizations provide great opportunities in an ever-changing world moving ahead at a very fast pace. It took the crypto industry 10 years to reach a $1 trillion market cap, and another three months to double and hit the $2 trillion mark. With most cryptos at all-time highs, we are entering the mass adoption phase. Back in the day, we had a bank account, and we are looking towards banks that could give us the best interest for our hard-earned money. Lately, the interest has become very low, even negative in few cases. But in the meantime, we could stake cryptocurrencies and be paid a staking reward which is actually the new interest and looks very promising.(more…)
April 20, 2021
May 1, 2020
Building on the hypothesis that the essential attribute of money is that it cannot be counterfeited, a process was developed and implemented to provide for the detection of counterfeits. Assuming the hypothesis “money is data” is true, a monetary system was designed to give its money integrity in the same way that a database would be designed to give its data integrity. To achieve the general goal of data integrity, a redundant and robust system of clouds governed by a consortium of independent multinational organizations was designed. The end result is called RAIDA. It should be noted that a patent was filed for Cloud-Based authentication systems, a “CloudCoin Consortium” was created and a digital currency was minted and deployed in the RAIDA.
March 14, 2019
Steps to Powning (password owning)
- User puts images in the import folder
- The import process takes the jpegs and stack files and breaks them into single stack files. These are placed in the Suspect folder. The original files are moved to the Imported folder for reference(A). If the files are malformed, they are moved to trash (B).
- The Authenticity Detection process is run on each note in the suspect folder. They are moved from the drive to RAM one at at time so only one coin will be lost if the power goes out or the process is interpreted.
- The coin’s information is sent to the RAIDA and a pass / fail is returned.
- If the coin does not fail any RAIDA nodes, it is moved to the Bank. If a minority of RAIDA say it is Counterfeit then it is moved to Fracked folder. If a majority of RAIDA say it is counterfeit it is moved to the Counterfeit folder. If there are less than 16 RAIDA that respond, the coin is put back in the Suspect folder and be detected again later. The suspect folder is usually checked when the program starts to see if there are unfinished coins that need to be detected. The detection process will also look in the suspect folder the next time the user imports coins. If coins are fracked, a background process will fix them with the RAIDA and put them in the Bank.
- The CloudCoin in the Bank folder are all authentic and perfect. When it is time to spend the coins that will be exported. Exporting removes the files from the bank and puts them in the export folder. During the export of jpg files, image templates are drawn from the template file. These templates can be customized.
- The files in the export folder should be sent to where you want them to go and then deleted. If you do not delete them, you may accidentally try to spend them again and they will be counterfeit
January 20, 2019